New freehosting orders are temporarily suspended due to technical reasons. Check this page later to get the current status 😉
This package is absolutely free for private and commercial use! It contains everything you need to run a professional and dynamic presentation. On Linux platform we offer support for PHP scripting, 1 GB of web space and 50 MB for MySQL database. HTTPS with certificate from trusted authority Let’s Encrypt is now the new standard. This free package does not contain email boxes.
This service can be run in the following variants:
- Own free 2nd level domain: tk, cf, ga, gq, ml. All those free TLDs must be registered manually according to instructions in our welcome email.
- Possibility of free operation on 3rd level domains: * .www3.cz | * .web-hoster.cz | * .webowna.cz
- Possibility of operation on any 2nd level domain. You can either redirect this domain to our freehosting or register new domain as part of a hosting order if you do not already own it.
- Read our brief freehosting rules
- Due to the large number of freehosting orders, which are in conflict with the rules of service operation (see above), all orders are now manually checked. A welcome email with access informations is sent after this check. Thank you for understanding.
- Free hosting does not include mailboxes.
- Free hosting does not include standard automatic daily backups. The backup can be created by user in hosting Cpanel.
- Technical support for Free hosting is not available in 24/7 mode and reaction times can be longer than 24 hours (thank you for your understanding). You can find more information in the Support > Help section as well as in service welcome email.
- Total Space: 1GB
- PHP Scripting
- Ability to set PHP version per virtual server or directory (PHP 5.6 – 7.x)
- Unlimited data transfer
- HTTPS with trusted certificate | Click here for more information
- 1x 50 MB MySQL database
- FTPS Access
- Access data from anywhere via app webFTP
- Web Administration Virtualmin – account creation, quota management, custom 404, redirects, PHP configuration, PHP version selection and more
- Manually creating backups and recovering server
- Cron Task Scheduling
- View detailed server configuration – PHPinfo ();
We are Open Source friendly | We support automatic installation of popular CMS and scripts in PHP (WordPress, Joomla! and others)