VDS – Virtual dedicated servers
Virtual dedicated Server (VDS) based on VMware technology is the ideal choice where common shared hosting is no longer sufficient for performance and especially for environment configuration. With VDS you get your own server, over which you will have full control. Meaning control over all installed applications, services and packages and their configuration. Another big advantage of this solution is the fully customizable HW configuration of each server (CPU, RAM, HDD, IP addresses) according to your requirements and their possible change without any physical interference to the server hardware.
You do not have experience with installing and administering Linux servers? Pre-installed WEB Panel Webmin + Virtualmin will make server administation as smooth as possible even for non experienced administrators.
- Operating systems: Linux Debian 10/11 64 bit, CentOS 7/8 64 bit
- 14 days free trial
- See “Parameter Calculator” for detailed server hardware configuration. Pay only for what you actually use.
- You have full control of the server.
Administration and access
- Full root access via SSH
- Access to VMware® vSphere (restarts, ISO image connection, remote console, monitoring)
- Web Panel – manage your server via powerful web interface (Webmin + Virtualmin)
- Hardware virtualization on the VMware ESX platform
- Full support for high availability (HA) applications thanks to a full-featured ESX cluster
- Dell PowerEdge and HP ProLiant Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Backup storage in a RAID 10 configuration
- Connectivity: 1 Gbps
- TIER III and IV compliant data center. See Datacenter information
- Web Panel installation (Webmin + Virtualmin) for easy and fast server management – free
- 30 days backups (for HW disaster recovery purposes)
- Complete server management by our administrators (on request)
- 24/7 technical support (email and phone)
- Nonstop monitoring – access to the monitoring application: ZABBIX
- Free migration assistance from another solution or server
VMware® vSphere Web Client
We offer access to the VMware® vSphere Web Client console, from where you can perform basic settings and administration of the virtual server. Thanks to direct access to your virtual machine, many common tasks can be solved very quickly and remotely. This will increase the availability of your applications and services.
VMware® vSphere Web Client capabilities
Restart your server immediately if necessary.
Mount any ISO file or vhdx disk. Even while your server is running.
Do you need access to the server without a network interface connected? For example, due to disk diagnostics or OS reinstallation? We also offer this option within the VMware® vSphere Web Client .
Web Panel (Webmin + Virtualmin)
Webmin + Virtualmin Are proven and widely used WEB panels for complete Linux server management. They simplify and automate frequent tasks on the server as much as possible, thus enabling full control over the system even for novice or less experienced administrators.
Webmin and Virtualmin are available for free under the GPL license. We will be happy to install these panels on your server free of charge.